Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cereal Dog

Our typical morning began with bowls of cereal for the kiddos.

The type of cereal usually determines whether or not my kids will eat their entire bowl.  However, Little G is typically my one exception.  She is, like Jerry Seinfeld, a lover of cereal.  

Apparently to her, every piece of cereal is one to be cherished, savored, and eventually gobbled up and swallowed.

"Spoons are highly overrated."







"Mmmmm.....that was a good bite."







"Hmmm.  That cereal is good, but I think it would look even better....






...on my pet Schnauzer's scruffy back."  

That soft, moist, sticky cereal did not want to let go of my poor little dog's back.  I figured out this morning that perhaps Little G isn't such a huge fan of cereal.  She has been throwing it down for out faithful pooch Button to eat, however, this time, the dog didn't realize her snack was on her back (Rhyme intended.  Your welcome). 


And what, oh what, was Little G's twin brother doing while this dog abuse was being performed? 

Just chillin'!  

No comments: