Sunday, January 31, 2010

Santa's Gift

This year, Santa gave J.D. a Cozy Coupe. It was the perfect gift; he saw it and jumped right in. The only problem was that G was already in it. They worked it out, in fact, they got along quite swimmingly for a while. This is Christmas morning.


"We love the Coupe! Thanks Santa!!"




This is one of my favorite twin pics of all time. I mean, this is a serious keepsake. Look at J.D.'s little hand on G. Darling. He's like, "This is getting a little tight."
Unfortunately, Santa didn't really think through the gift. I mean, did he realize we have two babies? Two babies who like to go fast. Two babies who don't like to share. Two babies who are a tiny bit prone to the old push and shove.
This just happened.

G is like, "I can't see the road, Dad!"
Ok, this just isn't working...
...at all.
J.D. gives it one more shot. "I know I can make this work!"
But Dad intervenes. So much for being a two-seater.


No comments: