Friday, September 10, 2010

Crazy Week

OK, so it has been a crazy week.

It's probably apparent from my lack of blogs, so it's a little redundant to do so, but I'm going to anyway....it was a CRAZY week.

From waking up early, getting four kids dressed and fed, while putting away dishes, making beds, getting myself dressed and ready and fed, to jumping in the car for the trek out to the country school where E is kindergartening, my days start and never end.  I've had meetings to attend, class assignments to finish, play dates to organize, phone calls to make, interviews to do, breakfasts, lunches and dinners to prepare, dishes to wash, laundry to fold, a sick husband to care for, a house to attempt to keep clean (oh, who am I kidding!), and endless amounts of minuscule tasks to complete.

I am worn out.

I am leaving for the mountains tomorrow. This place is my proverbial land of milk and honey.  In fact, it is the land of apple pie and cinnamon ice cream.

Just those words, and I already feel more relaxed.  

No comments: